Entry Level Packaging Position
Charlotte has quickly become one of the Southeast's biggest beer scenes, come join the ride with Triple C Brewing. Established in 2012, Triple C is a packaging brewery with a fun environment, focused on making a variety of brews from easy drinking session beers, hoppy dankness and barrel aged goodness. We have a 15 BBL production brewhouse as well as a 7 BBL Pilot brewery, and a 1/2 BBL pilot brew system. Packaging operations are performed on a 4 head Wild Goose Can line and 6 head Meheen Bottle line. Are you a positive thinking, good communicating, passionate craft beer lover looking to live in a fun city and work with a great team? Send a cover letter and resume to Scott@triplecbrewing.com. Applicants must be able to lift 55 lbs, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to: Scott@triplecbrewing.com
Job Accountabilities: To assist Head Brewer and Can Line Operator in daily canning operations. To assist in all keg cleaning and filling. Monitor inventory to ensure proper product rotation. Participate in daily, weekly and quarterly facility cleaning regimen. To actively maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Participate in canning operations with a high focus on quality
• Daily keg cleaning and filling with an attention to sanitation
• Help maintain a clean work environment with daily,weekly, quarterly cleaning regimen
• Assist in other tasks around the brewery as needed
• Assist with pilot batch production
Assisting in general brewery operations, including:
• Assist on the packaging lines as needed
• Assist fellow employees as needed in clean-up of premises
• Assist in off site promotional activities and festivals.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment in accordance with OSHA regulations and requirements
• Safely operate a forklift